The Tendering Department at CoE functions as a one-stop shop for international training providers in the the pre-partnership for TVET projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. From the onset, we work closely with all stakeholders to support successful partnerships. The department's key objectives are to:
- We build successful partnerships. We understand our local needs, the state of the local education industry, and the nuances of the local market. We work with our TVET providers to deliver the best possible outcome.
- We focus on driving as much value as possible for money committed to projects.
- We act as a one-stop shop and will handle all partner on-boarding paperwork in house.
- We ensure smooth transitions to the CoE's operational and contract management platform.
- We work to boost confidence of success across all stakeholders including all governmental entities associated with TVET projects.
- We undertake procurement with integrity and assure accountability at all times.
- To view opportunities and tender details, you need to sign in or register.
Please feel free to direct any inquiries you may have regarding the tendering department to